Prepare to be treated like a VIP at this incredible Black Tie event!
A cold glass of Prosecco will be waiting for you in the beautifully decorated Grand Ballroom, where you can enjoy a variety of live music entertainers. Once you sit for dinner, you’ll be served a menu especially designed by Executive Head Chef Tony Staples. Then dance the night away to a fabulous live band and get involved in plenty of interactive activities and games.
Date: Saturday 21st November
Timings: Doors open 7PM, dinner to be served at 8.30pm. Event finishes at 1am.
Dress code: Black tie or ladies equivalent
Although the Poppy Appeal will be over you can still wear your poppy at this event with pride.
What to expect:
- Glass of prosecco and canapes included in the ticket price on arrival.
- 3-course meal followed by Tea/Coffee and Petit fours – all dietary requirements catered for subject to prior arrangement.
- A pop-up professional photography studio available so that you can capture your group looking at their finest.
- A cigar bar will open after dinner so that you can treat yourself to something a little different.
- Speciality cocktails will be available at the bar throughout the night.
- Before the evening entertainment begins you will have the opportunity to win some amazing prizes on the raffle. Tickets only available on the night.
- Selfie mirror
- The evening will be hosted by a professional master of ceremonies.
- Music by the fabulous 18-piece Conchord Big band
- £85 per person (Ticket only)
- £850 for a private table including 10 tickets and goodie bags
- £75 per person with Armed Forces discount
Lisa Evans | 07458 047235 | LEvans@britishlegion.org.uk
The important details
- Unless a private table has been booked, groups will be allocated on mixed tables in advance of the evening.
- Please bring proof of ticket purchase with you on arrival
- Cloakroom facilities available
- Parking at the hotel is free but will need to be registered on arrival